Cohen's Room - Thanks Grandma!

Friday, January 10, 2014

I decided to do a Dr. Seuss themed room for Cohen's baby room. Thanks to Grandma (my mom) it turned out amazing! My mom made the curtains, the crib skirt, wall hanging, and quilt. She did a fantastic job! The room looked so blah before she arrived and put everything up!

Grandma and Grandpa (my mom and dad) bought the mobile for the crib. My mom said the Cohen needed something to look at. She was sure right! Cohen loves the mobile. He lays under it and just laughs and kicks his legs and waves his arms (I tried to get pictures of this, but he ended up going to sleep on me). It's so fun to watch him get excited! Grandma calls it "going to school." 

Thanks to everyone who helped make Cohen's room complete!





3 comments :

  1. Love all your recent posts, Erika!! (Except I know there has to be one of you and Jeff and Cohen from his blessing day - post it!!) This nursery is amazing - how awesome that your mom was able to contribute her talents to it as well. What a fun room to be in for both you and Cohen! (that's how I feel about my baby's rooms at least, I'm in there so much I want to feel happy in there.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jana! I do have a picture of Jeff and I with Cohen from his blessing day, but Jeff has this thing about posting pictures of him on the internet. It's totally annoying, but I try to follow his wishes. He occasionally reads my blog so he would find out if I tried to sneak one on. :( I didn't get a picture of just me and Cohen from the blessing day, but I have a few from my phone that I will post :)

      Yes, this is totally a room for both me and Cohen. I spend most of monday in here with him! Something tells me I will be spending a lot of time in here :)

      Delete