What to do the weekend before the storm of the century? Part 2

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Did I go back home and start preparing the house for the storm (after my lovely hike with the Buhls)?

NO way!

I jumped in the car and picked up Ashley for our annual pumpkin picking outing. Usually we have the lovely Karen and Jen with us, but they left us for Texas and Utah. Why did they leave us? I have no idea...Ashley and I are a good time! 

Well, Ashley and I decided we would still go and enjoy our annual fall outing.

We went to DePiero's Farm in Montvale, New Jersey. Honestly, I didn't like it as much as the charming little place we visit in Connecticut in years past, but it was still fun trying the treats from the bakery and walking around with Ashley checking out the animals and festivities.




Of course we had to do a Target run after...It's tradition! It was totally packed due to the upcoming storm, but it didn't seem to phase us!

We then went out to PF Changs for dinner. It was a great night with Ashley!

Then did I go home and prepare the house? No. It wasn't until I was sitting in church the next day with Jeff that I leaned over and said, "Maybe we should go home and move in all our lawn furniture." Jeff said, "Oh, yeah...that might be a good idea."

No comments :

Post a Comment