Thanksgiving is over?!

Friday, November 23, 2012

I just can't believe how fast this year is going. Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas season is in full swing. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas season, but I just can't believe how fast this year has gone. Sigh. Oh, well. It's been a good year and I'm sure next year will be just as wonderful.

We had Thanksgiving Dinner at our house this year! Jeff cooked a lovely dinner. I helped a little, but let's face it, Jeff cooked most of it. I was on dish and table setting duty. It's not a noble job, but someone has to do it. The Buhl's joined us for our first Thanksgiving at home and I'm sure glad they did. They are such a great time!



Well, I know I'm late with this, but HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope you all had a smashing good time yesterday!

1 comment :

  1. beautiful photos....makes me hungry for another Thanksgiving dinner!

    ReplyDelete