Another day....another Zoo!...Prospect Park Zoo in Brooklyn

Monday, July 17, 2017

It's official....Cohen and I are collecting zoos. :) I did a quick count and we have now been to seven different zoos and two aquariums. Maybe that doesn't seem like a lot, but it feels like a lot to me! We still have one more zoo in New York (Queens Zoo) and I'm hoping to hit up a zoo in Minnesota when we are there next month.

Last week Cohen and I made our way to Prospect Park in Brooklyn to go to the zoo and a playground. The zoo is really really small, but it was so beautiful! There were some AMAZING flowers and the grounds were just lovely. They really didn't have very many animals, so we didn't spend much time there, but I'm still glad we made the trek out there.
We then made our way through the park to a playground that was near our subway stop. Cohen LOVED the playground. It was HUGE! The water feature was kind of lame, but it was ok because there were so many other things to do.


No comments :

Post a Comment