Another Trip To The City!

Thursday, December 17, 2015

I really miss the city. I especially miss Christmas time in the city. I wanted to take Cohen for a little Christmas trip last year, but it just didn't happen. So, this year I convinced Jeff to let me and Cohen tag along with him on one of his trips into the city. It wasn't a long trip, but we spent some quality time at the Rockefeller Center Tree and walking up Fifth Avenue looking at all the decorations. Cohen really enjoyed himself and I'm glad we got to spend some time together as a family.





We stopped by Maison Kayser for a little lunch. They didn't have a kids menu, but they recommended the macaroni and cheese. I was skeptical since Cohen actually doesn't really like macaroni and cheese, but we figured we would try. Cohen LOVED it! Totally Cohen...KRAFT Mac & Cheese? NO, THANK YOU! Fancy, expensive, gruyere baked macaroni and cheese? YES, PLEASE! Like father, like son! We really liked everything we had there. It was a nice find.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment