ALASKA! - Leaving Seattle

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

This is quite a year for the Anderson family. My dad turned 60 in January, my parents will be celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in September, and I will be turning 30 in September (I can't believe I'm announcing that on the web).

So, to celebrate these important dates we decided to go on a cruise as a family. While we discussed the Mediterranean, Jeff suggested Alaska (since he can't wrap his head around a cruise in the Mediterranean). Well, when my mom heard that someone else wanted to go to Alaska (something that she has been wanted to do for years), there was no turning back. My parents, Kari, Great Grandma O, Jeff, Cohen, and I jumped on a cruise ship for Alaska last month. We left Seattle for a 7 day cruise on the Norwegian Jewel to see some of the beautiful sights of Alaska.




No comments :

Post a Comment