The Wedding Saga - Part 3 Honeymoon

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jeff and I spent the week in London seeing the sites and relaxing. It was so nice and just what the doctor ordered.

So, you may not know this about me, but I have this obsession with Tiffany's and have a goal to visit everyone of the stores and buy something :) I know it's an expensive goal, but I've been having fun doing it. I've only been to 15, so I have a long way to go. Jeff and I were able to go to four Tiffany's while in London. I bought the new Tiffany Christmas ornaments. Well, the four ornaments that are available in London. I love Tiffany Christmas ornaments and I'm so glad I got to get four more to add to my collection.


Our hotel was down the street from Buckingham Palace, so we took a little stroll through the park to see it. I have a bit of an obsession with the British Monarchy. I was soooo excited to see it. When we arrived there were a lot of photographers around taking pictures, we thought it odd, but something told me it was about William and Kate. It was. I got a paper with their engagement as the head line. I was so excited.


After a lovely lunch at Clariges on Wednesday, we spent the evening checking out Big Ben and the London Eye. I was so excited that we were able to make it to the London Eye cause it was something that I've been wanting to do. It was so beautiful.


Thursday we went to the Langham for afternoon Tea. It was perfect! I totally recommend doing afternoon tea if you go to London.


We went to see Billy Elliot with my family on Friday night. Billy Elliot is one of my favorite shows, so I was ecstatic to see the London Production.

We flew home in the Upper Class on Virgin Atlantic. It was amazing. We spent a few hours in the lounge before we boarded the plane. The lounge was so cool! We walked into the lounge and order anything we wanted. Burger, soup, cheese plate, drinks, desserts! I even got a massage!


The flight was very relaxing as well. We watching movies and ate a really good dinner. After a quick nap I woke up to Jeff sitting in his chair having afternoon tea (scones, hot chocolate, and little sandwiches)

No comments :

Post a Comment