"That's not what I wanted! That's not who I was. I was a Ballerina, graceful, delicate! They had to go."

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I don't know why but every time I think about the ballet I'm reminded of a scene in Adams Family Values. You know the one...the one about the ballerina Barbie (or lack thereof).

Anyways....I had the opportunity to go the ballet on Saturday to see Miss Devon Teuscher (member of the ward and old neighbor) perform. She was amazing! I'm so glad I got to go and that Monica could get me a ticket.

After a culturally enlightening afternoon, I have decided to go to the ballet more often. There is no reason why I shouldn't be taking advantage of all the ballet opportunities here in NY . I love the ballet and it's right down the street from my house! I have no excuses. So, my goal for the summer is to go the ballet and/or the Metropolitan Museum of Art at least twice a month. I think I can swing it.

No comments :

Post a Comment