Disney World Day 2: Lights...Camera...Action!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our second day was spent at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I remember not really caring for this park, but I rather enjoyed it this time around. Of course we arrived early and waited through the opening show.We then hurried over to the Tower of Terror. It's such a great ride, but the new Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith was amazing! Dad didn't go on it at first because we were afraid he would get sick, but after we got off we fast passed it so he could go on it. He loved it too.We then went over and had our pic taken with Mickey and some of the characters from Bolt. It was fun seeing Mickey. I have never seen the Bolt movie so I didn't know what the name of the hamster was. We asked real quick before we had our picture taken with him. FYI...his name is Rhino.We also had our pictures taken with Lightning McQueen and Mater. I love these guys!
The Beauty and the Beast show was our next stop. We waited outside for about 30 min. We sent Mom to get some Mickey ice cream sandwiches. These are my dads favorite! Got to love a good Mickey ice cream sandwich. Oh, and the Beauty and the Beast show was terrible. Usually I like all of the Disney shows, but they really didn't do well on this one.Dinner that night was at Hollywood and Vine. I wasn't a fan. The food was okay, but I'm really not into buffets anymore.

No comments :

Post a Comment