We're gonna score tonight

Monday, November 10, 2008

Last Friday, I went bowling with a group of people to celebrate Megan and Leslie's Birthday's. I'm not the world's greatest bowler (far from it), but I do really enjoy bowling. We went to Lucky Strike Lanes in midtown. It was the nicest bowling alley I have ever been to, and the most expensive. I hope to get some pictures from Leslie to show you what the place looked like. This is the only picture I took. I guess Ashley has small feet (6.5) because her bowling shoes weren't like everyone else. We both laughed as the guy behind the counter handed out the shoes and gave her fancy ones with Velcro. She looked so cute in her little Velcro blowing shoes. I was kind of jealous. Those laces can sure be tricky sometimes.

1 comment :

  1. Do you think they make bowling shoes hideous so that people won't steal them??

    ReplyDelete