Broadway: A Good Question

Friday, October 24, 2008

I went to see To Be Or Not To Be tonight. I had heard that it was funny and would be closing soon, so I decided to go see it. It was mildly entertaining, but I can see why it's closing early. It's nowhere near as funny as Boeing-Boeing or the 39 Steps, but I did have a few good laughs. The people next to me said it was like the the non-musical version of the Producers, but not quite as stupid. I have never seen the Producers, so I don't know if this is very accurate.











1 comment :

  1. You have never seen The Producers?? It's hilarious! I've only seen the movie version (which still has Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderic in it) but I'd love to see it live. It is one of my (and my family's) favorite musicals! (Even Daniel likes it and he HATES musicals) You have to see it soon, you would love it!

    ReplyDelete