Broadway: 13 - Oh, that's cute!

Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm back in business. It has been 3 months since I have seen a show, and I have been going threw withdraws. I got to see two shows with Annie last week, and now I have the Broadway fever. All I think about all day is going to see a show. Luckily there are several shows opening up over the past few months.

Flash Content: Get Adobe Flash player



I had the opportunity to see 13 the Musical the other night. I hadn't heard much about it except that the cast was comprised of 13 teens. I went in with an open mind and not expecting much. The results? It's so cute! Yes, it's not the most amazing production on Broadway, but it's really fun. The kids did a great job, and truly blew me away with their talent. They had amazing voices and were very entertaining. I have to buy the soundtrack. It's a little cheesy, but it does have some songs that rock.

13 - The Musical. Visit the official site.

No comments :

Post a Comment