Big Decisions Cause Tough Times in the City

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Remember how I talked about having a job interview this week? Well, everything went very very well and they offered me a job. After thinking about it for awhile I realized this company would be a great move for me and I know I would enjoy my time there. Unfortunately I really like the agency I’m working at. I have a great boss and my coworkers are a lot of fun. My current agency offered a counteroffer (because they hadn’t hired me yet. I was just working freelance). Now I’m faced with the decision of choosing between the agency that would be good for me and probably would love and the agency I really like now and feel comfortable at. I hope I don’t sound like I’m complaining. I’m totally grateful that I have these two job offers, but I’m afraid that I’m going to make the wrong decision. I don’t want any regrets. I told both companies that I would have my decision by tomorrow. While I’ve thought about it a lot, I still haven’t reached my decision. I don’t know what I’m going to do.

Other then the whole job situation, this week has been very relaxing. Nothing truly exciting has happened. The most interesting thing I’ve done is go with my roommate to go pick up boxes from UPS. Unfortunately, UPS is out in the middle of nowhere. And when we finally walked out there my roommate was disappointed to find that they had sent her boxes back. While some would call this a waste of time, I really enjoyed our little outing. It’s always fun walking and talking with my roommates.

No comments :

Post a Comment