Cohen, Penguins, and Sharks...oh, my!

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I love when family comes to visit. They are great at getting me out of the house and doing fun new things. When Kari was visiting last month we went to the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ. Jeff has told me about this aquarium several times, but I have never taken the 1.5 hour trip down there until now.

It is a nice aquarium (a little expensive for what it is in my opinion), but I think Cohen really enjoyed looking at all the fish. True to previous zoo/aquarium trips, Cohen still loves Penguins! He also really liked the Shark tank. They have a tube you can walk through and Cohen totally loved it! I think I will go back in the Fall when there are less people there, so Cohen can run around and not get trampled.





No comments :

Post a Comment