Disneyland: Day 2...Part 2

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Now back to Disneyland. Jeff, Cohen, and I just got back from a trip to Alaska and I really want to post about that, but decided I needed to finish my first trip out west first!!

After having lunch we took Cohen on his FIRST RIDE! This was a tough decision selecting what one should be his first, but I think we picked a good one...A Classic! The Jungle Cruise. Cohen isn't a fan of loud noises and loud music (remember the parade fiasco), so we thought a ride like the Jungle Cruise would be good. I was nervous about the gun shots, but luckily our guides gun didn't work! Lucky us. I think Cohen enjoyed the ride. He just stared everywhere and took it all in.

 I think my favorite part of our disney trip was Cohen meeting Mickey and Minnie! He loved them both! He just smiled and giggled the whole time! Minnie even let him touch her nose and he loved it! I know Cohen will not remember this, but I know I will. It was totally a sweet moment.

Well, it was a long day for Cohen. He totally passed out after meeting Mickey.

My mom was sweet enough to watch Cohen for me while Kari and I checked out Radiator Springs lit up at night. It was so cool!


We then headed over to the World of Color water show. I'm glad I got to see it (I was the only person in my family that hadn't), but I have to be honest, I don't think I will ever bother going to see it again. You have to stand for hours and if you don't have a good spot you miss half the show.

No comments :

Post a Comment