Congratulations Kari!

Friday, July 25, 2014

This is about a month late now...Sorry! 

Congratulations Kari!

Cohen and I flew over to Washington to surprise Kari for her graduation. I'm so glad we could be there to celebrate with her! We all went out to lunch and then her graduation on Thursday night (poor little Cohen was up way past his bed time and had a hard time sleeping through all the noise) and then had a little get together on Friday to celebrate Kari!

My friend Elizabeth made the AMAZING candy leis for Kari and Cohen! They were out of this world. Kari got so many compliments! Thanks Elizabeth!

Kari, You're AMAZING! I knew you could do it! I know you're going to do great on your next adventure and you can achieve anything you want to! PS. You totally kicked that Math Classes trash!







No comments :

Post a Comment