Viva Las Vegas...again

Monday, December 17, 2012

So, I realized that I never posted these pictures. Oh, well!

Jeff and I went to Las Vegas in October for a conference. It was a good time!

We stayed at the Encore, which was amazing (but expensive). Luckily Jeff got a discount because of the conference so it wasn't too bad :) Jeff didn't really care for the decor, but I kind of liked it! It was very red :)  The restaurants were really good too. I had fried chicken and waffles for the first time and I have to admit I still dream about it! It was so amazing!






The Battistuz joined us from California. It was really nice seeing them again. We went to the aquarium at the Mirage and the Stratosphere. Of course we played a game of pinochle in the hotel room. I just love playing pinochle with the Battistuz. I just learn so much.



We went to the Tournament of Kings at Excalibur with the Lomurro's. It my was my first time at a show/dinner like this and I loved it! Jeffrey surprisingly enjoyed it too.

No comments :

Post a Comment