Our Trip to Philly

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm so behind in my blogging. So sorry. I will do my best to catch up.

Jeff and I went to Philadelphia in August for a little weekend getaway. It was my first trip to Philly and I can't wait till we get to go again. It's such a fun city and the food was amazing!


We started off our trip at Reading Terminal Market. What a place! I can't wait to take my family there. I know they will love it!

 
Naturally we had to have a philly cheese steak!

 
We then walked to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Of course we stopped to the see the Rocky statue. Yes, the statue is as ugly in person as it is in the movie. I was still excited to see it since I'm such a big Rocky fan. We then did the steps which was a lot of fun and not as high as I thought they would be.

 


After spending some time in the museum we made our way to Old City to see the Liberty Bell. Unfortunately the line to get in to see it was so long that we decided to just see it through the window. Maybe next time we go we will go in. We still had fun walking around and seeing all the historic buildings.


I will admit that I'm a Philadelphia fan :) I'm looking forward to our next visit.

No comments :

Post a Comment