Summer Blues

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sorry for the lack of post. I'm kind of having a slightly uneventful summer (with the exception of going home of course). I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I do know I'm missing Ashley (roommate) and Sarah (BF) a lot more these days (more then I usually do).

But all is well! Ashley will be getting back at the end of August and Sarah is coming out for a little stay in November.
Fall is packed with stuff for me to look forward to (luckily)...

  • Dad, Kari, and Aunt Susan are coming out for a visit. (We're hitting up a couple shows and a Yankee game!)

  • My Birthday! (Spending with Dad, Kari, and Aunt Susan...I haven't celebrated a birthday with family in six years.)

  • A short weekend with Elizabeth in Utah to see a BYU football game. (I'm really hoping this happens. I need some Elizabeth time, a BYU football, and CAFE RIO!)

  • Possibly a trip to Boston. (I've never been, so I really hope I get to go!)

  • Sarah is coming for a short visit in November (of course we are going to see shows!) and Thanksgiving in Texas (I really hope I get to go to Texas!)

Also, there are a lot more shows opening in the fall. I can't wait! I haven't seen a show in a while and I feel like I really need one.

Stick with me! I'll do my best to find something exciting to do.

3 comments :

  1. I've never been to Boston either! Take me, too! Or just take pictures and post them and make me fabulously jealous (o: Whatever works best, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! You are coming to Utah and haven't told me about it?! I better get squeezed in while you are here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Boston! I will be living here in Boston until the beginning of November, so if you do get to come up here before then, please give me a call and we can meet for lunch or something! We could have our own Boston Tea Party and throw some tea into the harbor!

    ReplyDelete